Saturday, January 28, 2012

More Than Just Birth Mothers

          Doing all this posting and push towards birth mothers and the impact that they have in the lives of so many people and making sure in sharing there stories with everyone I have forgotten so many other important people. In the world of adoption it doesn't just affect the Birth Mothers. The emotions, hardships, triumphs, tears and the love are shared by so many other people, that we must not forget those also involved in the adoption process. The Birth Father, the parents of the birth parents, and the adoptive couples.

         I have worked really hard in making sure to answer questions for those Birth Mothers who may have had hardships sharing there stories as well as dating and how to handle the situations of dating after placement. I did this because of the concern that I saw in the eyes of the Birth Mothers that I met with at an adoption conference in Arizona. But we must not forget the other half of the story. The Birth Father. I hate to say it but there is little emphasis on the Birth Fathers side of the adoption and there story that they have to tell to the world. They to have feelings, hardships, love and a story to tell to the world. This post may be short but I would like to open this blog to those Birth Fathers and those who have married a Birth Mother or a Birth Father to share there story with the world. Tell your story good or bad. The world needs to hear your story, they need to know the love your story holds, the wonders that have been created because of your choice and the families it has blessed because of it.

         I won't get carried away with the importance of sharing your story but I do beg of you, all of you reading this and possibly contributing to this site with your stories or pictures please remember everyone that is important in your story of adoption and share your story. There is more than just the Birth Mother and I encourage any and all Birth Fathers to please share your story. If you are or know of a Birth Father I would also like to hear there story and share it on the blog. I am also still always looking for stories from Birth Mothers or those who have married a Birth Mother or Birth Father. Everyones Story is unique and every story is wonderful in it's own entirety.

imarriedabirthmother@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment