Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Adoptive Couples Retreat Update

         I would like to thank everyone that went to the Adoptive Couples Retreat. It turned out to be a great time with a lot of excellent advice and information about adoption and open adoptions. My lovely wife was the key note speaker at the retreat and a copy of her talk is posted on the page noted "Adoptive Couples Retreat." It is an absolutely amazing talk with a very touching story and also very good information for any and all hopeful adoptive couples, birth mothers and adoptees. I hope you all enjoy reading her talk and the information given. I was very pleased to see some of the posts made about the retreat and the affect it had on some of the hopeful adoptive couples that were there. I only hope that the information that is given at these retreats can reach those looking for answers. I look forward to next years retreat and can't wait to hopefully see you all there and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment